Death, taxes, invoices
If you're a restaurant owner or GM, you can add invoices to death and taxes as the only three things you can depend on in life. There are a variety of ways to deal with the invoices stacking up in your office, but if you want restaurant or bar supplies to continue arriving at your front door, you're going to have to deal with invoices one way or another.
Stop manually entering your invoices
Maybe you pay your invoices yourself. Maybe you pay a bookkeeper or an accountant. Regardless of how you deal with your invoices, the one thing you should definitely stop doing is manually keying your invoices into spreadsheets. Why?
- It's time consuming - You likely do not have to be told that manually typing in your restaurant or bar invoices into spreadsheets is time consuming. The busier your restaurant, the more invoices you get, creating a death spiral of invoices punishing you for your success and taking up more of your time just when you have less to give.
- It's error prone - 100% guaranteed, if you are manually typing in your invoice data, you will be creating errors. The average restaurant regularly purchases restaurant supplies from between 5 and 10 vendors, and every one of those vendors have their own uniquely formatted invoices
- There's a better way - You don't have to manually type in your invoices because Dashy Dashy will use machine learning to do if for you.
A better way to capture invoices, right down to the line item
Dashy Dash uses machine learning and our stable of super fancy computer nerds to read scans and photos of your invoices, break out each individual line item and auto-magically categorize each item you purchase.
Why is the better?
- You save tons of time - Instead of typing into a keyboard hundreds of line items, you get a clean organized spreadsheet from us a couple of days after sending us your invoices
- You avoid errors - Long, annoying, mind-numbing, repetitive tasks are what computers were made to do. The power of machine learning and our proprietary error check logic means less mistakes and clearer, cleaner books.
- You get your invoices organized for you - Have an issue with an invoice? Instead of digging through mountains of paper, just search your Dashy Dash account. You'll be able to see the quantities, prices, and total spend for every individual item and product category from all of your restaurant and bar suppliers, on every individual invoice.
- You get easy to read dashboards - Want to understand where your restaurant supply spend is going? We make it easy with interactive dashboards that let you easily analyze all your spend category by category.
- You'll uncover savings - We scan your spend against all the known prices we can find for the same or extremely similar items. If there is a cheaper place to buy any of your restaurant supplies, we'll help you find it.
Want to learn more? Join for free.
Joining Dashy Dash is free. You can signup at dashydash.com/get-started. After you join, one of our friendly account reps will walk you through set up.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com
About Dashy Dash
Our mission is to make it easier for restaurants and bars to not just survive, but thrive. We do it by helping restaurant and bar owners access and share information to make better decisions.