What is the Dashy Dash Price Benchmarking Tool?
Dashy Dash's Price Benchmarking Tool showcases the prices paid by other restaurants in your area for their products. The Benchmark Tool contains comprehensive, anonymized data from invoices submitted directly to the platform. Invoices submitted to Dashy Dash are broken down to the line item level. The products are then aggregated and categorized by type before being pushed into the Benchmarking Tool, granting restaurants access to the pricing that other establishments are paying for similar items.
Key Features and Functionalities:
- Provides restaurants with insights into what other restaurants in their area are paying for their products
- Allows restaurants to easily search for products using keywords
- Ability to narrow down search results by date, location, distributor, and category
- Provides a centralized database where restaurants can get pricing and vendor information
- Gives restaurants access to key information such as product name, distributor where it was purchased, purchase date, price, sizing/quantity
Benefits of the Price Benchmarking Tool for Restaurants:
- Save time by getting fast feedback on the expected prices different distributors will offer. Instead of having to call across multiple vendors, without knowing what prices to expect
- Save time by uncovering multiple items that might fit your supply needs
- Save money by quickly seeing the fair price in the market instead of having to take whatever price is offered to you
- Simplifies the process of discovering which distributors supply products to your specific area
The Dashy Dash Price Benchmarking Tool provides restaurants transparency around vendor pricing, helping users make informed decisions about their purchases. Sign up for Dashy Dash below to access our Price Benchmarking Tool!
About Dashy Dash
Dashy Dash is a free community powered tool that makes it easy to manage invoices, discover new products & compare prices to help you save money.
With Dashy Dash restaurants and bars can...
...Automatically catch rising prices before they spin out of control
...Benchmark the prices they pay for supplies against those paid by other restaurants and bars
...Easily find alternative products and suppliers in their area
It's free, join us. Get Started Today